Thursday, April 23, 2009

100 word essay

The bookmade me feel some parts happpy and some parts made me feel liked wow cant believe he did it. The connections between my life and the book are well some is the war cause in my book the settings is in the war when Pearl Harbor. Like today there is a war in afganstain. I recommend this book to other people that really like to read why cause i aceally read the whole book. thats a mircale for me another reason is it gets you in to the book theres lots of action. Well the best part of the book is when he goes into action. By action i mean when Adam expernice the shooting the blood , and when he see all the dead people. There legs are all broken bullets every where. I am like the main charter Adam cause he is a person that what he says he does it me too but not always. The book helps me well almost not everyu thing but some thing. I know now that not to not to join the army, navy, marines,none of that ,that includes killing..........

No comments: